Having a signature Christmas cocktail recipe on hand for seasonal parties is always a great idea! This cocktail gets a unique twist of flavor from the peach schnapps and cranberry juice—it’s an unexpected but yummy combination.
If you’re serving a big party with your Christmas cocktail selection, you can make pitchers ahead of time so guests can serve themselves. Or, you can pour one up in a jiff for anyone who needs a drink!
Christmas Kiss Cocktail Recipe
1 1/2 oz vodka
½ oz peach schnapps
1 ½ oz cranberry juice
Place ingredients in shaker with ice and shake until blended and cold. Pour into chilled martini glass and garnish with whole cranberries.
You can also serve this drink over rocks in a short glass.
Other Christmas cocktail recipe ideas
Here are a few cocktail recipes that I really love and are perfect for any holiday party:
- S’mores cocktail
- Merry and Bright Christmas Cocktail
- Sippable Gingerbread Liquer
- Peppermint White Russian Christmas Cocktail
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Mulled Wine
Warm drinks are great for the Christmas season, especially when it’s chilly! Those cocktails are perfect candidates for whipping up in your crock pot and setting to simmer on low over the course of your Christmas party.
Thanks for checking out my Christmas Cocktail Recipe – A Christmas Kiss post. Check out the full collection of Christmas articles, and also find more Christmas gift, decor, and recipe ideas by Tauni Everett, Michelle Stewart, Randi Dukes, Ashton Swank, Mariah Leeson and Liz Call.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- DIY Thrift Store Steampunk Costumes
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings
- Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas for with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Taco Party Ideas with Family Style Steak Street Taco Recipe
- Best Banana Bread Recipe with Sour Milk
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party – Part I
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe with Philadelphia Cream Cheese