This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine. This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you. This helps keep the servers running and my content free to you!
During holiday time especially, making personalized gifts is important. The gesture of making a personalized Christmas gift with someone in mind gives both you ant the recipient lasting warm fuzzies.
With the help of the Cricut Explore Air 2, I’m showing you a few (31 of them!!) personalized Christmas gift ideas you can make on your own!
Why personalized gifts are important
I had a moment of deep reflection about purpose and why we craft and make up crazy parties and make baked goods or little presents for people we love or want to thank. There is a reason, and it’s all about remembrance and love.
An unexpected box showed up at my front door today. When I opened it, I couldn’t help the overwhelming emotion that came over me. My aging great Aunt, who was an amazing artist and crafter in her time (and way before the Pinterest was a thing), made me a set of Christmas ornaments.
The accompanying note from her daughter says it’ll be the last set she ever makes as dementia is setting in and arthritis makes it too painful to complete the fine work. And yet she handmade these ornaments just for me.
These handmade personalized gifts that I will pull out year after year are love and time and memories all wrapped up into a few sparkling little balls. It really got me to thinking about the underappreciated value that is attached to handmade gifts. And why we might craft and create to begin with.
With each handmade item (or baked good) we invest our time, creative energy and and thoughts. And in an age cluttered with so much “stuff,” I think those things are the most valuable of all. And you never know when that personalized Christmas gift might become a valued treasure.
Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas for your Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
There are so so many options to make personalized gifts with using your Cricut Explore Air 2. I’ve got a small selection of 31 of them here for you to browse to get a few personalized Christmas gift ideas of your own!
Personalized Christmas Pajamas
I really didn’t know these were such a big deal thing! But they are. Here are a selection of ideas for DIY Christmas jammies that are all winners, including the reindeer set that I made for my family, and all made with the Cricut Explore Air 2 or the Cricut Maker:
1. Weekend Crafts – layered vinyl name Christmas pajamas
2. Practical and Pretty – Matching family Christmas jammies
3. Life is a Party – Favorite things jammies
4. Eclectic Momsense – Bear Christmas pajamas
5. Sew Sophie Lynn – Christmas Pajamas for the family
6. Sookee Designs – Christmas Jammies with Infusible Ink
7. Artsy Fartsy Mama – Christmas Eve box with Christmas Jammies
DIY Personalized Christmas Decor
My blogging friend Beth over at Kingston Crafts put together this really great custom Christmas tree that would make a great gift for anyone. Just personalize it with a name with a little vinyl and your Cricut!
8. Kingston Crafts – Custom Wood Christmas Trees
9. Fresh Cut Christmas Trees Wood Sign
Stockings hung by the fire with care emblazoned with each family member’s name are a must-do at Christmas. Here are a few ideas for your own stockings with Cricut:
10. Gingersnap Crafts – Easy Personalized Stockings
11. Craft Shack Chronicles – Personalized Christmas Stockings
12. Hazel and Gold Designs – Personalized Holiday Stockings
Yes jewlery! The Cricut Maker can do some pretty amazing stuff.
13. Laura’s Crafty Life – Engraved Charm Bracelet
14. I Love My Disorganized Life – DIY Leather Earrings
Special Interest Personalized Gifts
These are the best–have a reader in your life? Outdoorsman? Baker? Whip up a gift just for them and their interest and add a few personalizations ala your Cricut machine to make it especially special for Christmas gift giving.
15. Pretty Providence – Book lovers gift basket
16. The Idea Room – Baking gift idea
17. Cup full of Cheer coffee mug
18. All for the Memories – Gifts for the Outdoorsman
19. Charging cable pouch for the frequent flyer
20. Custom fabric gift baskets for Christmas gift giving
DIY Coasters with Infusible Ink
Infusible Ink is AMAZING. You really have to see Infusible Ink coasters in person to get just how cool they are. But trust–you want to try these out!
21. Pineapple Paper Company – Christmas Hostess Gift
22. Printable Crush – Custom coasters for the holidays
23. Happily Ever After, Etc. – Christmas Stocking Tags with Tassels
24. The Soccer Mom Blog – Cricut Christmas Coasters
Personalized Santa Bags
Santa Bags to hold Christmas morning gifts have become popular in the last few years. These are an easy DIY project with the Cricut to make Christmas just a little more magical.
25. Fawn Prints – Personalized Santa Bags
26. Clover Lane Blog – Special Delivery Bag
27. Suburban Wife City Life – Christmas Eve Bag
Customized Monogram Blankets
My neighbors LOVED these. I do a round for friends every year; fleece blankets are very inexpensive this time of year!
28. Fleece Monogram Christmas Blankets
DIY Gift Tags and Gift Wrapping
If you’ve got another especially thoughtful gift you’re giving, you can still use your Cricut to make it just a little more personal with a gift tag or fancy gift wrap.
29. Giggles Galore – Engraved acrylic tags
30. Blue I Style – Resuable monogram gift tags
31. Creative Gift Wrap with the Cricut Explore Air 2
Thanks for checking out my Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas for with the Cricut Explore Air 2 post. Check out the full collection of Christmas articles, and also find more Christmas gift, decor, and recipe ideas by Tauni Everett, Michelle Stewart, Randi Dukes, Ashton Swank, Mariah Leeson and Liz Call.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- Easy Valentine Craft – Paper Heart Garland with Cricut
- Baby Yoda Valentines Ideas with Cricut
- Christmas Cocktail Recipe – A Christmas Kiss
- How to make an Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- How to Throw a Teen Movie Night, Princess Bride Style
- DIY Christmas Shirt for Swimmers – H2O H2O H2O!