I’m happy to be posting over at Project Nursery again this month, and this months post is a quick and easy crafty project for Halloween. I gave these cute Halloween glasses to my kids with their dinner after I made them, and their eyes totally lit up. Dinner had been MADE. It was a simple thing for me to put together, but was obviously something that they thought was extra special.
- Milk bottles (or whatever other glasses you might have on hand)
- 1 sheet black vinyl sticker paper
- Halloween ribbon
From here, it’s easy. You don’t need a fancy cutting machine for this, just some scissors. Turn over your vinyl sheet and sketch a few Halloween faces onto the paper. Just make sure they’re the right size to fit on your glasses!
Cut out your lovely artwork and stick it to the glass. If you want, tie a bow around the top with some fancy Halloween ribbon. And you’re done! In less than 5 minutes, you’ll be able to really thrill your kids with a fun holiday treat.
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- DIY Thrift Store Steampunk Costumes
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- How to make an Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- DIY Jigglypuff Pokemon Halloween Costume
- Minecraft Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Sugar Skull Face Painting with Tulip Body Art Paint
- Little Witch’s Tea Party on a Budget – A Bewitching Halloween Party