Chris at Celebrations at Home is one of my favorite party stylists. I was more than thrilled to see this post on her Holiday-Glam sweets table–it is beautiful, chic, yet simple and and best of all, affordable. Anyone can pull this off if they try just a little!
Almost everything on the table was purchased locally
With the exception of the shimmering bon-bons from Bedazzle My Bonbons. This goes back to that party design rule of thumb, you only need one really WOW item that people are going to really remember, not a table full!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- Little Lumberjack First Birthday Party
- Cinco de Mayo – a Kid’s Celebration!
- Emoji Party Ideas to DIY
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In
- A Modern Duck Baby Shower