Zombies seem to be all the rage these days. And I admit, they are kind of fun. When you think about it, zombies are inherently silly things. For Celebrations.com, I recently came up with some Zombie Party ideas that are equally perfect for Halloween (if your audience is old enough.)
Personally, the fake blood and blood spatters gacked me out and I couldn’t be done with this party fast enough, but I know plenty of people who LOVE this sort of thing! And there are even a few free printables in the offering over there at Celebrations.com to go with your Zombie decor.
Click over to see the how-tos for:
- Zombie brain cake and brain cupcake party favors (and free printables!)
- Fresh Zombie meat appetizer
- Zombie fingers
- Edible blood
- Zombie Eyeballs
And just as a funny aside, I went and dropped off all these various edible body parts to the Emergency Room where my husband works when I was done. It was a riot how excited the staff was to have these treats!
- Party Entertainment Ideas for Adults to Guarantee an Awesome Time
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings
- How to make an Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- 100 Best Pokemon Party Ideas Ever!
- Mario Brothers – How to make a Bob-omb DIY
- Little Witch’s Tea Party on a Budget – A Bewitching Halloween Party
- Kids’ 15 Minute Halloween Craft: Black Sock Cat