With just moving to a new area, I decided joining a mom’s group would be the best way to meet new people and find some playmates for the kids. This week, I’m up in the rotation for the playgroup playdate. It’s still unbearably hot in the afternoons here in Florida, so I thought a little tea party was in order (indoors!).
I love throwing the big elaborate parties, but honestly, sometimes these little ones with not much planning are much more fun. This is my little project for only the next few days; my daughter is going to have a ball “helping” with all the details. We emailed invitations to our small group today, and will have some pictures to show by next week!
- DIY Blaze and the Monster Machines Birthday Party Ideas
- Paw Patrol Party Ideas for Moms in a Hurry
- American Girl Party Placemats Cricut Maker DIY
- Luau DIY Tissue Paper Pineapple Pouf and Pool Party DIY Tissue Paper Flamingo
- Emoji Party Ideas to DIY
- Star-Studded Broadway Birthday Party
- How to Train Your Dragon Party – Part III – Party Food!
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party Games