One of the things that makes parties look a little extra special is when you can create wardrobe for the birthday kid and the party throwing adults. At our space party (see it here), we made some really fun mission control t-shirts and future astronaut t-shirts to match our event.
Mission control T-shirt how to
- Black T-shirt
- White vinyl iron on
- Mission control project in Cricut Design Space (click here)
You’ve seen how to iron on images and 1 million of my posts all ready, so I am going to point you here to see a tutorial if you need it. There’s really no difference between that one and this one. For these T-shirts are used a black blank T-shirt and Cricut’s White iron on vinyl.
Future astronaut T-shirt how to
- T-shirt of your choice
- Iron on vinyl of your choice (I used glitter iron-on vinyl)
- Future astronaut project in Cricut Design Space (click here)
Click on the design space project and get making!
To see the rest of the fun stuff we did at the astronaut space party, click here!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Shadow Puppet Theater Indoor Activity for Kids
- DIY Valentines for Grandparents
- Look Like a Pro with Cricut Infusible Ink on Coasters
- Funny Princess Leia T-Shirt
- Cookie Exchange Packaging Ideas
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In