Nothing beats a balloon at a party, so what could be better than making it the overall theme of your next celebration? It’s another sure-fire party delight for guests young and ah…not-so-old. Nicole at Tikkido.com created this spectacular event for the first issue of Festivities Magazine.
There is nothing tricky to creating a banner and printing a few cupcake toppers. You can customize your own party with a few decorations that meet your own DIY skill level and may just be surprised how easy it is to up the ante. Just keep it in check…
or you may have your phone ringing off the hook to come plan all your friend’s parties!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- How to Draw Portraits from Photos with Cricut BrightPad
- Easy DIY Neighbor Gift: Chili Seasoning Kits
- How to Make a Scribblebot and Spin Some Science into Your Staycation
- Farm Animals and Tractor’s Birthday Party
- New Orleans Style Red Beans and Rice – Celebrating Mardi Gras
- Ornament Exchange Party