It’s rough herding cats. And 20 or so children under the age of 5. I wanted to give them something to do that they would think was neat during the party so total chaos did not ensue. There ended up being some chaos anyway, but we were pretty successful at keeping everyone occupied when they weren’t chowing down.
- DIY Blaze and the Monster Machines Birthday Party Ideas
- Space Party Activities
- How to Make a Fringed Banner
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Left Shark Pool Party Ideas on a Budget
- Sundae Sundays Bar with DIY Personalized Ice Cream Bowls
- How to Train Your Dragon Sheep Toss Party Game Tutorial
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party – Part I