One of the trinkets we gave the kids as part of their becoming “Pokemon Trainers” at the end of the Pokemon Birthday Party were these Pokeball DIY Pokemon Party Favors. If you’re not familiar with Pokemon, the “trainers” catch Pokemon (the critters) and stuff them into the tiny Pokeballs where they live. I suppose they are a bit magical like that, and enjoy the tight quarters.
These DIY Pokemon party favors are super easy to make, really only take a few minutes of hands-on time.
All in all, they aren’t really expensive, either. I made about 20 of them for about $20 by the time I bought all my supplies. They were a wildly popular favor–that the kids immediately had to go play with–so totally worth the dollar I spent on them!
This video tutorial is part of Crafty Hangouts, the less than 10 minute edition! #quickcraftshoa
DIY Pokemon Party Favor Materials:
- 70mm clear plastic ball ornaments (buy them here)
- Bright Red Paint
- White Paint
- Mini black Duck Tape (buy it here)
- Black sheet Duck Tape (buy it here) or black vinyl
- White sheet Duck Tape or label paper
The only thing in this project that does take some time is the paint. You’re just going to quickly swirl a bit of paint around and pour out the extra in each half of the ornaments, but the paint is going to have to dry overnight. So while this is a 10 minute project, you’ll have to do it 5 minutes at a time.
Thank you again to Consumer Crafts for sponsoring this post!
Be sure to check out the Pokemon Party – perfect for your Pokemon Go enthusiasts – and the other ideas and Pokemon Tutorials on this site!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Halloween Mask Ideas for Cricut
- How to make a DIY Tissue Paper Parrot for Luau Parties
- Mario Brothers Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Easy Paw Patrol Cake DIY in Just Ten Minutes
- How to Make a Scribblebot and Spin Some Science into Your Staycation
- Pikachu Ears Pokemon Party Activity