Every year, we seem to go back and forth with the kids about what to do about valentines. Some years, I’ve got a little bit of extra time to do some serious DIY Valentine projects, some years I totally give up and buy the mass produced ones, and then there’s the years when I take the middle of the road approach with a unique printable and small token.
Middle of the road is good when you’re busy. A quick print off and super simple assembly is all that’s expected of you with these Valentine’s Day free printables.
Nerds need love, too.
My picky 8-year old went crazy over these Nerdy Valentines, so I can tell you that they are pre-approved by the grade-school crowd. All you have to do is cut the free printable cards out and double stick tape on one of the little boxes of Nerds. Easy peasy!
More Candy Valentine Free Printables
When I designed all these files these up, I had the big mixed bags of fun-size candy you can find at Target, etc. in mind; they come with SweetTarts, Laffy Taffy and Nerds in a Valentine theme. Here’s the way to use the whole bag of candy and send something to school with the kids that everyone will love. Bonus for you if you can find a bag of candy that isn’t mixed up! You only need to download one of the free printable files (find them at the end of the post!)
Download the files here:
- Laffy Taffy Valentine toppers (for use with cellophane bags)
- SweetTart Valentine toppers (staple to candy bag)
- Nerdy Valentine card (glue Nerd box to Valentine)
This post linked up on:
- Valentines Day Ideas
- 15 First Day of School Free Printable Signs
- Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day Favors for the Classroom
- Mario Brothers Piranha Plant DIY and Question Mark Box Tutorial
- DIY Hangover Kit
- Zombie Party Ideas and Gruesome Recipes
- Fishing Party Favor for Grown Ups
- You’ve Been Booed! Free Printables to Delight Your Friends