Your child is probably one of the following:
- Head over heels for man’s best friend
- Loves the Pound Puppies
- Is a Paw Patrol fanatic!
All are excellent reasons to throw a puppy party. It’s so much fun to see the kids enjoy themselves with something they love, and if it’s doable, you like to be able to make these moments for them.
“I love my kids, but parties are expensive and I don’t want to take out a loan to celebrate!”
And you don’t have to! To make your child blissfully happy, you don’t have to spend a lot if you are willing to do a bit of prep work to have a stellar party.
In the following pages, I’m going to show you plenty of creative ways to get the results you are after – happy kids and some really great party memories – without breaking the bank.
The ideas in this post were first published in the summer 2013 issue of the national print magazine Yum! Food and Fun for Kids.
Getting the most for your party dollar is important–read on to see how to save on money, but not on fun at your party.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Easy DIY Sombrero Chip Platter for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- Easy Mardi Gras Centerpiece
- Christmas Pickle Ornament Free Printable
- How to Train Your Dragon Sheep Toss Party Game Tutorial
- New Orleans Style Red Beans and Rice – Celebrating Mardi Gras
- Vampires vs. Werewolves – a Twilight Halloween Party