There is one DIY party planner that never fails to impress me – Nicole of Tradewind Tiaras. The handcrafted touches she creates for her parties are always beyond gorgeous! A few days ago, she threw her annual gingerbread house decorating party and chose a Scandinavian theme. With the amount of sugar going into little mouths with the decorating alone, she opted not to have a dessert bar, and instead chose to decorate an “antidote” bar full of yummy healthier food offerings. You can see all the details on her blog.
Chex mix was served hanging from silvered branches out of beautiful little cones she found at Ikea.
She hand made all the label signs – so beautiful in their simplicity.
And on top of the appetizers, she served adult libations, including a Scandinavian traditional drink – Glogg. It’s extremely good if you’ve never had it, and I recommend finding your nearest Swede to make you some. Immediately. Nicole says that next year she’s going to try the flaming version of this drink for her party–I can’t wait to see it!! Make sure you visit her post to see the rest of the gorgeous pictures and read all about the event!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Party Entertainment Ideas for Adults to Guarantee an Awesome Time
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Art Deco Table Numbers Using the Cricut Maker Engraving Tool
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In
- Little Angel First Birthday Party
- A Grinchmas Party