Both my kids started school this week. There were equal parts relief and sadness as they are both in elementary school now–sad to admit they are no longer babies! But on the first day of school, we showed up with our smiles on and a little present for our new teachers. This teacher gift idea is easy to make, and I’ve even got a free printable for you to help you pull it off in a snap! No hot glue required.
It’s as easy as a trip to the grocery store. I bought a box of the Starbucks VIA instant coffee packs, a box of pre-wrapped biscotti, and a cute coffee mug for each of the teachers. Stuff the coffee and biscotti in the mug (teachers love consumable gifts!) add the free printable teacher gift tag, and you are good to give. Don’t you just love easy gift giving?
If you didn’t catch it already, you can download this free printable gift tag here! Just print to white card stock, cut out and punch a hole to accommodate the ribbon. Hope you all have a happy first day of school! Stop by my other first day of school posts for some more free printables to make the day more fun:
- First Day of School sign – free printable
- Lunchbox Love notes
- I love you to the moon Lunchbox love notes and bento inspiration
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Holiday Cheer Christmas Dinner Party Inspiration
- Boo Your Neighbors Halloween Piñata from Recyclables
- Mario Brothers – How to make a Bob-omb DIY
- Surf’s Up 2 Luau Party
- How to Make Paper Poinsettias
- How to Train Your Dragon Sheep Toss Party Game Tutorial
- Free Printable: Lunch Box Love Notes