Mornings. Ugh. Pardon me if you are one of those people that simply bounces out of bed and the world is wonderful. I am so not one of those people. I’ll always get up and head the direction I’m supposed to, but any semblance of a happy face is dependent on completion of my morning routine.
Which always includes large quantities of coffee.
Truth be told, I’m incredibly spoiled. My husband gets the kids off to school because it’s often the only time he sees them during the day. This gives me an extra 30 minutes to sleep in or lounge about the bed while he takes care of breakfasts and making lunches. Because dear husband is such a kind and considerate soul (or because he realizes that my mood much improves after a cup of joe) every morning he brings me a cup of coffee in bed. It is wonderfully luxurious to sit in bed and drink it.
I’ve found that extra few minutes to slowly wake up and gather myself is something that’s really important to my routine — I do have days where I have to do the morning kid thing and no one is ever happy when I have to be the one to do it. The kids immediately make sure their father is available for morning duty the next day when they see me first thing!
As you can see, I’m a bit enthusiastic about my coffee. It’s a matter of life or …well, unpleasantness in the morning. Imagine my delight when Eight O’Clock Coffee sent me a box of their new Eight O’Clock Coffee Infusions to give a try out. Five different wonderful varieties to support my coffee habit!
Right off the bat, I was impressed that this Infusions line from Eight O’Clock Coffee was NOT flavored coffee. Instead, this line of coffee is like a bunch of super coffees. Take my personal favorite of the bunch, ALERT. It’s an Arabica coffee blended with caffeine & guarana, which ends up being a nice jolt of extra caffeine in your coffee cup. Which I loved! Here are the others you can find in this line:
- Relax Decaffeinated: A careful selection of decaffeinated 100% Arabica beans are gently roasted for a smooth, well balanced, flavorful finish and blended with cuts of chamomile and lavender to help soothe and relax you.
- Super Spice: Gently roasted and blended with turmeric and cinnamon for a smooth, mild spiced flavor to awaken your senses.
- B6 Metabolism: Gently blended with a fruit and herbal blend rich in Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 helps support normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Acai Glow: Gently blended with acai berry for a rich, fruity, vibrant flavor.
Really, I think I’m going to mix all those coffees together for my next cup because they all have something in them I need. You can buy online here or in-store, and if you want to save a little dough on your Infusions test drive…
Click to save a $1 on purchases by downloading this coupon!
Let me know which one was YOUR favorite.
If there is something that aside from a good bean that is going to make your coffee taste better, it’s drinking from a super cute or snarky cup. With all the coffee lovers in the world, I know there are three or ten of you out there who will appreciate this quote for your coffee mug–coffee is my love language. It might be yours, too!
how to make a diy coffee is my love language coffee mug
- coffee mug with smooth sides
- Coffee is my love language SVG file (free download here)
- foil adhesive vinyl
- transfer tape
Upload your SVG to your favorite cutting machine program and cut out of the foil vinyl. I like using the foil vinyl because it’s a bit of sparkle, but seems to stick to the glass better than glitter vinyl. Weed out all the extra bits of foil.
Put a piece of transfer tape on top of your “Coffee is my Love language” cut out and rub so the letters stick to the transfer tape.
Gently peel up the transfer tape, bringing all the lettering with the tape. Also, just in case you were wondering, one’s hand is a wonderful place to put all the weeded bits from your cut outs until you’re finished with your project.
Apply the lettering to the clean surface of your coffee mug. Rub the letters to get them to firmly stick to the glass then peel away the transfer tape. You’ll then be ready for your next morning!
That coffee cup there is just ready to be filled with Eight O’Clock coffee so you can start your day!
Go try yourself a cup, and don’t forget the coupon!
- Transformers Party Game – Making Headbands
- Baby Yoda Classroom Valentine – Pencil Toppers
- funny diy thanksgiving napkins
- How to Make a DIY Viking Ship Centerpiece – How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- How to Throw a Teen Movie Night, Princess Bride Style
- Princess Bride T-Shirt free SVGs
- DIY Christmas Shirt for Swimmers – H2O H2O H2O!
- How to Curve Text in Cricut to Make Monogram Signs