This was such a cute idea for a baby shower, and I was thrilled to work with Yarah Designs on completing the printables and stationery for the event. The shower was held at a beautiful restaurant overlooking the beach. I love (love!) all the florals at this party and how the theme was woven throughout. It’s also always fun to work with clients who have a bit of a sense of humor and that little bit of wit is my favorite part of any party. For Yara, we rocked the bowtie on milk bottles against aqua/turquoise and an orangy-coral.
- How to Make a DIY Viking Ship Centerpiece – How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- Disney Princess Baby Shower with the Cricut Maker
- Duck Baby Shower DIY Personalized Wine Glasses
- Duck Baby Shower Decorations – Frames
- How to make a Mario Brothers Boo Ghost DIY
- Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party
- Coffee and Cravings Baby Shower